Sunday, September 12, 2010

i can never decide.

i can never decide. my mind changes all the time, no matter what. do i want chocolate or vanilla? do i want to wear these jeans or this skirt? i can never fully decide, because my brain is so scattered. i like so many different things i could never sit down and pick my absolute favorite. my favorites change every single day. sometimes i dress preppy or in all black. sometimes i blast bob dylan sometimes rap. sometimes i forget grammar while others i'm a complete freak about it. i'll be organized and calm one minute, a chaotic mess the next. i'm private one moment, telling my secrets to a stranger the next. i'm full of contradictions. i hate smokers, i smoke the next minute. i like silver but now i want gold. being rich doesn't matter, but i want to have money. i want to be smart and study, but at the same time i want to blow it all off. i have to pass this test, but do i care that much about tests? sometimes i wish i could just like one genre of movies, one type of music, one style of clothing, because i feel so cliche saying "I like everything" but it is (almost) true. and besides if i only like one style of everything, life would be rather dull.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful girls on the picture...
    x www.andtheblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for visiting my blog. Your blogspot is nice (and my english probably catastrophic ahahah)

    kisses

    Rino

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i so relate to this post...im the exact same ..true though makes things more exciting!

    ReplyDelete